A PBP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godhood: A fresh start

+5
JEOC
Sotek
ryan5w4
LampostSamurai
KatoHearts(A)
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Godhood: A fresh start - Page 5 Empty Re: Godhood: A fresh start

Post by LampostSamurai Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:42 am

"AHEM!" Grok said very annoyed at the various gods muscling in on his territory, manifesting as the critter's very shadow "Do what you will. I created your kin, but I suggest you change something. Your kind are destined to be very interesting on this planet anyways. Maybe seed your spawn onto the other green rock there. Lots of things to eat I bet. Besides, you'll survive this just fine. Trust me" Grok motioned over to anwari as if to emphasize his idea, his grin opening up into a toothy shadow-grin

Nabbing the last free floating act, Grok reinforced the plant thing, creating a sort of spiritual framework to support the overloaded creature temporarily while he handled his brief bout of diving power

Last edited by LampostSamurai on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Nabbing last act FTW!)

LampostSamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by KatoHearts(A) Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:48 am

I... understand...

The creature focuses on Anarwi and lets the act loose, seeding it with life like his own.

It collapses, exhausted.

I... I feel strange... I think I'd like to rest now...

Its flesh turns to bark and its roots sink deep into the earth.

Its form twists and bends.

The body becomes a trunk, the arms split into myriad branches.

The whole thing grows exponentially, stretching up towards the sky.

The greatest tree on Kuh'la'to is born.

Mortal act: The plant creature's species now exists on Anarwi as well

KatoHearts(A)
Admin

https://godhood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sotek Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:33 pm

Melody hums idly, ignoring the godly interplay.

As she hums, she seeds some life on Kuh'la'to - simple organic herbivores, albeit with a bit more in the way of metals in their bodies than on Anarwi, and some predators to keep those herbivore's populations in check.

The goddess also hums a bass counterpart as she seeds Kuh'la'to with predatorial lithovores to consume the prey created by the Warsmith - the two ecosystems still won't interact very much yet, but before she can act on her plans, she has to set up the base they need.

((1 act: mass create herbivores on Kuh'la'to))
((2 acts: mass create simple predators on Kuh'la'to))
((2 acts: mass create lithovoric predators on Kuh'la'to))

Sotek

Back to top Go down

Post by WhyContainIt Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:47 pm

The Lorekeeper witnesses the strange being's final act, alight with its accidental divinity until it burns out. "May generations to come know your legacy. You have left your mark upon this plane. May it thrive in your memory." The Lorekeeper isn't sure quite why it says that. Perhaps it sees a bit of itself reflected in that creature's brief and quite exciting bout of... of whatever that was.

Last edited by WhyContainIt on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Display error didn't show an update ;-;)

WhyContainIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5