A PBP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godhood: Sic Semper Divinus

+5
Letmun
AztechnologyPR
Elaphoil
KatoHearts(A)
Sevasta
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Godhood: Sic Semper Divinus - Page 4 Empty Re: Godhood: Sic Semper Divinus

Post by Chrono Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:43 am

"AHAHAHAHA YES"

ARLAMOR throws back his head and laughs in approval. "A HUNGER FOR POISON, STARVATION OR DEATH - A WONDERFUL TWIST. BUT THEIR APPETITE WILL BE EXTINGUISHED ALL TOO SOON"

His red gaze falls to the Ulsari. His will fortifies their shells, chaining their minds to their forms. No matter how toxic their bodies become, they will not die. His second gift gives them the will to endure their eternal torture, a kernel of righteous fury buried in their animal brains - the knowledge of the gods who cursed them so. They will go on, starving as long as they can before gorging themselves on poison, becoming miserable creatures wracked with impotent, unquenchable rage - until they must feed again.

"MUCH BETTER!"

---

(1 act to let the Ulsari endure the poison but still suffer, 1 to grant them the innate knowledge that they are toys for greater powers who cause them unending pain for reasons they could never understand)

Chrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Luno Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:10 pm

Drylax just looks Sxryi and shakes his head dissapointed at the change to psionics. He then confusedly looks at Arlamor and gives him a "WTF dude?" look, annoyed that a creature is now immune to his domain. oh well, what shall we do today?

hmmm but seriously? I mean they and everyone else is doing a good job killing themselves and struggling with out me. Psionics seem to be going well to. ooo you know what? The rats and birds could use some more friends a portal between worlds is the solution

Drylax spends 5 acts opens a portal between Althera and ROGMAURLERNAUGH and stabilize it, two way travel is now possible between the worlds.

((1 act remains))

Last edited by Luno on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Luno

Back to top Go down

Post by Liburr Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:54 pm

Preparing for her next and final act of this Age, she pauses and, with a weary look, shoots a tired glare at Drylax. "I know she said that only the strong might survive, but isn't that a little much?"

Last edited by Liburr on Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Liburr

Back to top Go down

Post by Luno Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:20 pm

Drylax responds "The struggle is real, it will make them stronger for the experience"

Luno

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaphoil Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:02 pm

Vral smiles, watching the progress of the Vanu as they construct homes for themselves. His eyes lit up as the Metallovores ascended, and he was eager to prod them towards their glory. He returned to his Place, eager to compile his notes and then noticed a disgusting creature that he had not placed upon the Plane. Entering upon his palace he could hear them before he could see them. They ate every magical object that they could find. Vral, entering his study, prepared for the worst.

Everything was destroyed. These new creatures had ruined everything.

Vral, in an effort both to take back his space and to quiet these incessant creatures, immediately reached out to all of them upon his plane.

"I am Vral. I am the creator of this plane. It is my place. I did not create you, nor did I want you to suffer. You creatures deserve more than this, and my fellow gods have failed in giving you such pain. This is a place where the greatest minds in the universe will gather. I will task them to find ways to ease your pain. I will rectify this."

Turning about face, cloak billowing, he knew that he had work to do. First to Altheri.

Vral saw the portal on this planet and the plague of rats it would bring and decided to act quickly. He decided to leave a memory of himself within the Vralstones, to warn the Vanu of the incoming terrors.

*You know not of me, but I am Vral. I am a scientist and engineer, and I bring to you a warning through the stones that I have created. A portal from this planet to another has been created, and through it spills the taint of that world. You will not be able to stop this taint as you are. I have watched you grow, and I know that within your powerful mind you have the ability to create the tools you need to not only stop this taint in its tracks, but to reverse its effects upon your home. I am unable to help you directly, but if you find yourself in need, call, and I shall attempt to answer.*

Satisfied with his message, Vral strode once more across the universe, heading towards Tisante. He gazed upon the Metallovores, he saw a potential to aid them in ending their predicament. He reached out once more, touching the minds of the men within the colonies.

*You know the importance of your eggs, and you know that they are in danger. Between the elements and the others around you, they must be defended. The only way to do this is to experiment in new ways to provide them shelter. I have seen you grow, and I know that you have it within yourself to craft a better future from your children. For I am Vral, and I see all possibility."

Happy that would be enough to move the Metallovores onto the next stage of adaptation, Vral set upon himself a stern face.

Returning to the pantheon, pinching the bridge of his nose, Vral addressed the crowd.

"I know we are sharing this universe, and that is something I am more than happy to do with you all. You provide interesting conditions for which my experiments might grow."

Taking a breath in, as if to steady himself, he continued, pulling out one of the shrieking Ulsari.

"However please, for the love of ourselves, don't litter. It is quite unbecoming of ourselves."

-------------
1 act to appear to the Ulsari
1 act to plant the memory within the Vralstones
1 act to appear to the men of the Metallovores

6 acts remaining

Elaphoil

Back to top Go down

Post by Liburr Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:57 pm

"And I was just about to talk to the crawlies too. Still, some of our bretheren are clearly more capable of risk assessment than others. Now does anyone else have something stupid planned, or can I go about my business in relative peace?" She curtsies to Vral, though she has no skirts with which to give the effect, being a concept of feminity rather than a physical body of it.

Liburr

Back to top Go down

Post by KatoHearts(A) Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:24 am

"Personally, I think it turned out okay or at the very worst neutral."

Jomontet shakes some dust out of his sleeves, inadvertently increasing the universes magic again.

Acts
----
Increase universal magic: -2 acts
0 Acts remaining

KatoHearts(A)
Admin

https://godhood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down