A PBP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godhood: A new eon.

+4
Runemaker
dragonshardz
Alcyius
KatoHearts(A)
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Godhood: A new eon. - Page 3 Empty Re: Godhood: A new eon.

Post by dragonshardz Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:46 pm

"Equally opposing forces are the potential for glory, Bork. All it takes then is a bit of imbalance, a little luck or determination..."

Kinatar disappears, giggling.

"And then everything changes."
dragonshardz
dragonshardz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcyius Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:14 pm

Victor pauses for a moment, and realizes a mistake he made. It's easily corrected though. He calls in the Arbiter and the Archivist, to revise their instructions.

"Arbiter, Archivist, I have a revision of your tasks. When a Soul arrives in the Kingdom, the Arbiter shall judge them and inform them of their options for the afterlife, as before. However, before releasing the Soul to Eternal Slumber, to their God's Afterlife, to the Court, or to Reincarnation, they shall be sent to the Archivist. Archivist, you shall maintain a record of all souls Memories, regardless of their path in the Afterlife. From this, we shall have a Record of All Things."

And the servants simply reply, "Yes, my Lord."

Alcyius

Back to top Go down

Post by KatoHearts(A) Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:22 pm

And in the fullness of time the cycle continues

Nysela forges the first artifact, a simple, unassuming, die. It plays a game of grand risk and grander reward

Gnos stirs, awakening into the universe, and sets to work

They create the first construction, a megalithic structure, pristine and nearly as new as the world

Next they alter the still burgeoning Vaikrate, blessing them with increased curiosity.

Victor took the fore afterwards and birthed the Nobel Dead, empty vessels waiting on the birth of souls

He then creates an artifact for them to wield, The Ledger of Souls, with the power to give and take life with just a name

Next, He names the barren world Advenus and seeds it with life.

He turns his attention to the slimes of Mundus and blesses a portion them with the ability to absorb the knowledge of their fellows and split it through reproduction.

Finally He sets the stage for Kinatar’s work.

Bork reserves most of his strength, sparing only a portion to seed more life on Advenus.

The Lurker, briefly irritated, stills the Well of Souls and exempts Its creations from the Well’s effects.

It then crafts Fate, a force to determine the path of the universe then ensure that path comes to fruition and, in a characteristic twist, was crafted in such a way that it can only be changed randomly.

And, at the last, Kinatar shapes the final warden of the Kingdom of the Dead, The Shepherd, and also shapes a portion of the Kingdom for their own followers.

With that, the gods rest and the universe turns.

Nysela’s die tumbles off to somewhere on Mundus, though it's easy to spot.

Gnos’ monument is taken by the elements and eventually swallowed by nature but it always endures.

The Vaikrate, blessed with curiosity, begin to learn about their environment. They’ve started to form familial bands and roam farther but they’re still animals

The Noble Dead, The Arbiter, and the Archivist wait.

The Ledger sits idle, with no names be written and none to write them.

The Shepherd stands before the Well of Souls and notes that it has begun to stir again.

The life on Advenus, twice seeded, thrives. It can be found where lava flows, where magma bubbles, in the heat, in the flame, and deep underground but never on the desolate lifeless surface. Theirs is a harsh existence but one that refuses to end.

On Mundus, though, life is changing.

Life has finished adapting to the sudden addition of disease and pestilence. Sicknesses come and go and as expected there are a few among various species that are fatal. Notably the Spider population has recovered with their eggs developing a better protective coating

Victor’s alterations don’t just lead to more clever slimes but rather give rise to a new species altogether. It seems that even primitive slimes can note the feeling of loss caused by knowledge being removed from them and have altered their behavior at a base level. Instead of splitting to reproduce these slimes grow to large sizes, getting larger as they grow older, and only split small portions off to hunt or hide. When food is found or the danger passes the disparate parts coalesce back into one being. It is worth noting that not all the blessed slimes took this path. Instead they unknowingly spread the blessing in their travels.

Nysela’s Stellar Iron has worked its way into the animal and plant populations. Primitive psionic effects are beginning to express. Psionic Vaikrate snatch fruit from trees, some plants emit fields to drive away pests, a few spiders can sense their prey and hunt more effectively. The effects tend to be mostly minor but the largest change is to a species of slime. The introduction of stellar iron has given them a form of extrasensory perception as well as primitive telepathy. They’re able to sense the world around them and their awareness grows as more psionic slimes are near.

Most importantly though is that they’ve formed the first souls and are thus the first Mortals. It became evident as a one band was hunted down to the last member, one who distinctly remembered fear and sadness at the loss of its fellows. Their souls are simple things and, by the Lurkers decree, bound to fade upon death but that does not change the fact that they are real.

But now the time has come again.

The gods stir.

Act Totals
Kinatar: 5
Bork: 10
Victor Morte: 6
The Lurker In the Unknown: 9
Azreal: 12
Nysela: 7
Gnos: 8

State of the Divine Spheres:

Universal Encyclopedia
Mortale Mundus:

Advenus:

The Kingdom of the Dead:

KatoHearts(A)
Admin

https://godhood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevasta Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:04 pm

"Oh lovely, the mold is the first to think."

Nysela grimaces but perks up as she realizes this means her purviews are coming soon.

"Ok. I think I may actually have a handle on this. Let's try..."

Nysela closes even her third eye, deep in thought as a picture emerges from her mind.

2 legs, a biped. Hunched over, a razor sharp, venomous tail lashing out behind it, easily twice the length of the creature itself. A 2 talon'd 'hand' with a opposable thumb talon on the ends of long grasping arms. Twice the size of the spiders or Vaikrate, a long barbed tongue and 3 rows of teeth one after the other to rend and tear and gnaw. Four eyes, two to the side and two facing forward. Thermal vision and a keen sense of smell from it's scent glands above it's mouth. An armored hide to endure the attacks of others. A diet of meat, dead or alive. She finally adds the spark of intelligence, a step or two above mere predatory cunning to ensure that one day these too will know the joy of true sapience. She makes sure to charge their intelligence with power, to play 'catch up' and give them a leg up in their early stages, and give them even higher levels of cunning.

"There! Now I've got some little ones of my own, sister! So cute, my little Zeruc are~"

She sweeps her hand and seeds the land with her creations.

---

ACTS
Create Zeruc (Large Unique species): 4 Acts
Imbue Zeruc Intelligence (faster/charged): 3 Acts

Last edited by Sevasta on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sevasta

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcyius Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:09 pm

Victor, content with the machinations of Life and Death he had created, turned to the next great cycle. Sleep and Dreams, a cycle that affects many living things, would be his next Great Work. And thus, he once again moved to shape a new plane of Reality, this one, much different from his Kingdom.

"Wake, and Slumber, a cycle that most of our creatures adhere to. Let this be where their minds drift, when they sleep. Let it bridge the cycle, and bridge all life."

And with that, The Dream wrenched itself into being. Unlike the Kingdom, this one was far more chaotic. Though overlaid with reality, with each part of the Dream correlating to a place in the real world, it was a shapeless mass of color, into this place, all dreaming minds would wander, where distance was meaningless, and a hundred million light years could be crossed in a thought, if there was another Dreamer at the end. And in here, their thoughts, their memories, their emotions would become real. It would twist and turn and reshape itself with every mortal dream, becoming the realm of their fantasies and nightmares. And wherever a dreaming mind was touched by the Dream, those with psychic powers might travel, using that body to physically cross the gap.

"But, let this realm not be populated only by the mortals."

And with that, Victor created Spirits, for now, wisps of the unshaped Dream, but in time, they would take the forms of great emotions, great memories. One day, where a war wages, in the Dream, that conflict would be embodied by a Spirit, or perhaps, many spirits of a common emotion like lust or fear or hope might form. These spirits, mere wisps, were spread to every corner of the Dream, waiting for mortals to shape their very existence.

"Lurker, I know you watch. How does this realm of chaos and emotion satisfy you? Perhaps, one day soon, Spirits of Pride will even form in here. And Kinatar, how does this realm suit you? I imagine it will aid the Dreamers in exploring this universe, one day."

Acts Used:
Creating the Dream: 5 Acts
Creating Spirits: 1 Act
----------------------
Acts Remaining: 0 Acts

OOC:
The Dream: The Dream is a chaotic place of color and emotion. For now, it's desolate, but when Mortal Dreamers start to journey here, their emotions, urges, and memories will give it shape, however temporary. And, those exceptionally powerful and exceptionally skilled with Psionics can use it to physically travel through the world, using other Dreamers as portals.

Spirits: Spirits are wisps of the Dream, with the potential to take form. When exposed to particularly strong memories, emotions, or events in the Real World, they'll take on a form appropriate. They can be reshaped by mortal expectations, but once initially formed, retain their defining trait until destroyed.

Alcyius

Back to top Go down

Post by SFR Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:01 pm

"Mold? That is no way to speak of my Pride and my Chaos. As you can see, each evolves and grows in unique and interesting ways! Is it not wonderful? They should be very proud of themselves for what they have achieved thus far."

The Lurker in the Unknown smugly replies to Nysela, appearing as hovering ring of keys with the center of the ring being a single large red eye surrounded by many other smaller red eyes with everything constantly shifting around within the ring. The psislimes reflected in the larger eye with the other species reflected in the smaller ones. Pride flows from the Lurker and is shared to those slimes that have gained sapience.

Without even having to turn to Its attention to Victor, the shapeless entity answers the God of Cycles with a rather unimpressed tone.

"I suppose it could be considered a good effort. However perhaps it could be something more? Allow me to demonstrate..."

The Lurker exerts Its power far and wide across the Universe to the very edge of the "bubble" surrounding this reality. This act causing cracks and fissures only the Divine can witness as new plane of Chaos comes into existence full of unknown, formless matter, sensations, and stimuli swirling all throughout. Unlike the one created by Victor, this one randomly overlaps the mortal plane across the fabrics of space of time. The results of which being rifts that open and close at random intervals at random locations at random times that can influence reality and beings on the mortal plane in unspecified and unpredictable ways.

"There. Now that can truly be considered a realm of Chaos, if I do say so myself. Beautiful Anarchy."

OOC: Anarchy:

Acts
Psislime Pride:
2 Acts
Create Anarchy: 5 Acts
----------------------
Acts Remaining: 2 Acts

SFR

Back to top Go down

Post by Runemaker Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:04 pm

Bork slides back, smiling wide. His ears perk up and the fur along his neck bristles with energy. Within his cracked skin the light of the forge flares up.

"Finally. The first of my majestic beasts, my mighty predators. Let the mortals of our world shake in fear."

The statue is placed upon Bork's anvil. It depicts a colossal bird, its wings covered in elegant feathers, the very largest of which could cover an entire Vaikrate family. On its mighty head are six eyes, three on each side. It's chest puffs out, hiding the muscles underneath that a beast of its size needs to stay in the air. With a final act, Bork carves an icon of a forging hammer into the creature's forehead. He then stands back and admires his work. After a moment, he gathers his strength, the light of his fire burning brighter still.

"Come forth, Tzin, Lord of the Sky!"

Bork's right hammer slams down on the statue, and in a moment it is gone from the anvil and soaring across the skies. Bork watches it with the intent and caring eyes of a parent, and the twisted grin of a warrior.

"May the sight of you cause the weak to cower, and the strong to dream. Never shall you hunger, and never shall your wounds trouble you. Fly and hunt until the day you die, and may your death be glorious."

His work finished, the light within slowly fades back into darkness. As it does, he looks around at what has transpired while he focused on his statue. He nods in approval at the sight of Zeruc, and again at the sight of the psionic slimes.

"So quickly our world fills with worthy life."

With another look at Tzin as it grows accustomed to its wings, Bork turns to his anvil again and conjures up another block of clay.

But there is still work to be done.

---------------------
Acts
Create a Titan: 5 Acts
--Quick Healing, Divine Sustenance, Long Flight, but Only One of It's Kind: 1 Act
--Bearer of Bork's Mark, allowing him to know when it has died and who has killed it.
---------------------
Acts Remaining: 4 Acts

Runemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Flat_Land_Snake Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:48 am

Gnos finally turns their attentions to the others in the celestial existence, the figure looking over their shoulder and the others in their creation processes.

"Violence seems to provide much entertainment this generation. But destructive encouragements are fleeting, be cautious of the mortality you create."

Their attention focuses on the first glimmers of sentience, the surprise is palpably radiating from the robes.

"Simple minds opening the fastest... But fragile and limited in their ability to perceive." There is a tutting of a tongue, "That simply won't do."

A small creature takes shelter from a storm in the same cavern as the Psislime, Gnos allows a whisper of experience to slip into the amorphous form.

"Take shelter, not sustenance from your new friend; expand your experiences."

Acts

Bestow Symbiosis to the Psislimes: 3 Acts

Flat_Land_Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Detroct Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:37 am

Azreal turns to watch the unfolding events, taking note of the advancement of the slimes, and particularly on the effect of the psionics on the various animals.

Azreal then turns to Advendus. Observing the extremophiles, he wills a light atmosphere and sparse water upon the planet, making sure to preserve the life already, and acts to expand it once again, creating more basic life, including plants that can sustain and thrive with little nutrition and much sunlight.

He then takes the ball of light he was working on earlier and plants it within Advenus. In it was a burrowing hive species, with six limbs, armoured shell, a variety of natural tools, and a powerful sense of smell, but almost mindless on their own, except for their Queens.

"And now for a creature with more Order. I give to Advenus the Formics."

Upon these Queens, he bestows many gifts, making them larger than the other Formics, and granting them increased intelligence, lifespan, the ability to naturally produce small amounts of stellar iron in themselves, an ancestral memory, and finally, a Hivemind, folding the minds of the lesser Formics into those of their Queens.

"As I said little sister, you get some credit."

Azreal then watches with satisfaction as these new Queens take control of their hives.

Acts:
Reform Advenus's atmosphere: 1 act
Seed Advenus with more basic life: 1 act
Create medium creatures: ((ants)) Formics 2 acts
Bestow the Formic Queens with abilities:
Ancestral Memories: 2 acts
Increased Intelligence: 2 acts
Increased Lifespan: 1 act
Ability to naturally produce small amounts of stellar Iron: 1 act
Hivemind: 2 acts

Total: All 12 acts used.
Detroct
Detroct

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevasta Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:38 pm

"Ooooh, interesting! I'd thought to put my little Zeruc on Advenus too but I figured they'd get along nice with the others on Mundus."

Sevasta

Back to top Go down

Post by Detroct Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:29 pm

"I believe these Formics will spend enough time fighting amongst the hives to need competition anytime soon."
Detroct
Detroct

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonshardz Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:07 pm

Kinatar seems content to save her godly powers, for now, other than invisibly observing the Zeruc as they propagate across Mundus.

"Interesting choices for your Zeruc, little sister. Why did you make them twice the size of my Vaikrate?"
dragonshardz
dragonshardz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevasta Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:32 pm

"There's nothing really big besides Bork's bird. Besides, if I made them smaller they'd be too complex for the smallness!"

Sevasta

Back to top Go down

Post by KatoHearts(A) Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:56 am

And in the fullness of time, the cycle continues

Nysela is the first to act and calls up a new predator on Mundus, the vicious Zeruc.

She also blesses them with advanced cunning minds.

Victor is the next to act and forms the plane of Dreams.

Not satisfied with an empty plane, though, he populates with Spirits yet unshaped by the mortal world.

Soon after the Lurker acts, filling the Psilimes with a touch of Its great pride.

It was not finished quite yet and created the plane of Chaos, Anarchy.

Bork finishes his construction, Tzin, a majestic and powerful beast that will stalk the skies for ages.

Gnos further blesses the Psilimes and give them the ability to form symbiotic relationships with the life of the planet.

Finally, Azreal pours out his power on Advenus and brings about a myriad of changes.

First, the atmosphere is bolstered and brought to a proper level for life on it.

Next, the planet is seeded with further life, ensuring an extremely stable base for the food chains.

Finally, he creates the Formic species with a multitude of blessings and abilities.

And with that, the gods rest.

The Zeruc quickly establish themselves as the dominant predators of Mundus, easily upsetting the food chain. Due to their diet and size, they’re easily a blight on the creatures of the land. Luckily they breed slowly and are rather solitary.

The Dream completely replaces natural dreaming. The Psilimes are the only ones who could notice this change but due to their simplicity miss it altogether.

Only the most basic spirits have formed in the Dream, simple things of Hunt and Be Hunted.

The Psilimes adapt to their newly increased pride by finding things to be proud of. Who is the largest, who can see the farthest, who is the best hunter and so on.

The plane of Anarchy starts affecting the universe immediately. It’s known to twist the effects of Psionics and disrupt mortal connection to the Dream but the most dangerous are the random fissures that can rarely appear. These tend to consume matter to be disgorged later, though changed and changed with chaotic energy. Currently, no living being has been consumed.

Tzin takes his place among the skies. He roosts among the mountains but never tarries long.

The Psilimes are slowly becoming aware of their new symbiotic abilities. Bonding with an animal, a slow process involving suppressing the animal’s will, provides increased mobility and new senses in exchange for increased nutritional needs as well as feeling the host animal’s instincts. Not many slimes use this ability currently, but most bands have a slime bound to an agile animal, a runner symbiote.

Advenus, thanks to Azreal, now has life beyond the volcanic areas. It’s mostly sparse hard grasses and desert plants, but they’ve spread quite wide.

The Formics, with their myriad of blessings, have predictably taken the top of the food chain. While they are omnivores, they tend to keep to the volcanoes which feature more plentiful foods. Typically such a species would spread and decimate the environment due to their lack of predators, quick reproduction, and high dietary requirements but the Queens seem reluctant to grow their colonies very large, likely due to the fact that they can only control so many subjects at a time.

In the Kingdom of the Dead the first souls emerge from the Well, bound for the land of the living as Vaikrate.

Vaikrate society has advanced somewhat. They're forming larger bands and starting to members are starting to specialize their work. You can sometimes see the smoke from their fires as night falls.

Psilime society has been shaken up quite a lot by the addition of Symbiosis and members are rapidly specializing due to their new animal companions. They've also gained a much better sense of identity.

The time has come.

The gods stir.

Act Totals
Kinatar: 10
Bork: 9
Victor Morte: 6
The Lurker In the Unknown: 9
Azreal: 5
Nysela:  5
Gnos:  10

Universal Encyclopedia
Mortale Mundus:

Advenus:

The Kingdom of the Dead:

The Dream:

Anarchy:

KatoHearts(A)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevasta Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:12 am

Nysela tsks as the Psilimes begin to bond with other animals. She focuses on the Zeruc and passes her hand over them. Their wills, already those of carnivorous apex predators, are bolstered to adamantine levels. No Zeruc will ever allow a slime to bond with them, and her species will remain hers. She further tweaks their intelligence, giving them instincts to band together. To assist in keeping her species well fed - and to assuage her sister that the Zeruc will not continue to attack and consume the Vaikrate - She harrumphs and mass-creates various herbivorus animals, a variety of brute, dumb 4-legged grazers. She straightens after her tasks are done and looks over at Kinatar.

"There, your Vaikrate have animals to domesticate and my Zeruc have animals large enough to hunt and consume...and perhaps domesticate as well, when they evolve."

ACTS
Imbue the Zeruc with adamantine willpower: 2 acts
Imbue the Zeruc with tribal/pack instincts: 1 act
Create medium life: variety of 4 legged herbivores: 2 acts

Sevasta

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonshardz Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:23 am

Kinatar rouses from the Caravan, and acts.

First, across Mundus, she scatters wondrous points of interest - majestic waterfalls, grand canyons, standing stones and deep caves. These locations are not near to each other, and roughly evenly distributed across the world at distances from each other that travel is impractical - perhaps twelve all told.

Next, she creates a simple plane of existence, connecting these locations through short yet easily lost paths through a thick pine forest. At these Waypoints, hidden from easy sight or behind logic puzzles, she causes a doorway leading nowhere to stand, carven with hints and guides to the paths between Waypoints, and opens the doors slightly.

Were she mortal, she would already be breathing heavily, but she is not done. With a gesture, a gentle encouragement to the Vaikrate, to spread beyond the savannahs of their birth. Coupled with the encouragement is an ongoing adjustment in certain physical characteristics, causing Vaikrate who live in the open savannahs to grow longer in leg while any brethren who take to the forests become shorter, but gain enough dexterity in all limbs to climb and grip branches.

"My thanks, little sister. And now I worry not in sending some Vaikrate into the other regions of Mundus."

OOC: The Paths:

---------------------
Acts
Create 12 Pathway entrances: 3
Create the Paths: 5
Adjust the Vaikrate: 2
---------------------
Acts Remaining: 0
dragonshardz
dragonshardz

Back to top Go down

Post by Flat_Land_Snake Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:55 am

Gnos fiddles with schematics as they form clay, stone, fire, and water.

"I believe it is time that I created something."

The scroll is wrapped around the form created, mummifying it before a bright flash of silver light. Standing in it's place, no bigger than a small house, are 8 turtle shaped figures; with a wave of a hand they are transported to various corners of the globe. Two with flippers sliding into the oceans, two begin their journey across the plains with plodding patience, one with webbed toes squishes through a swamp, one that radiates warmth marches with unending durability through the frozen tundras, the one with large feet and a smooth underbelly pushes itself over the sands of a desert, and the large claws of the last one grip the stones of the mountains as it makes it's home in a fertile valley of a high range.

"A future shelter. A place to find peace from violence."

There is a sense of pride as they begin their inevitable growth.

Acts

Create the Banni (mini An'tuin/city turtles, Titan Race): 5
Bestow Extreme Durability to the Banni: 2
Herbavores with extremely low metabolism: 1
Psionic Communication with all in contact with it: 1

Flat_Land_Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SFR Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:54 pm

The red eyes of the Lurker in the Unknown shine with mischief. At least when It's perceived in a random form with eyes. It seems that It is scheming something as It moves around the Divine Plane while also observing what the others are doing. Although It does not seem that interested in the other creations and works by the deities around It.

Then without warning or notification It departs the Divine Plane. Any interested parties would very easily be able to find It as It is not making any attempt to hide or conceal Itself. It has far too much pride for such subterfuge. As for the location? It seems to be basking in the pure energies of Anarchy for the time being, content with not taking any actions at the moment.

SFR

Back to top Go down

Post by Detroct Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:38 pm

Azreal watches the Formics more, and realizes there needs to be more for them to expand. He seeds the planet with additional basic life, to thrive outside of the volcanic areas, and creates a small herbivore species to graze on them

Contented for now to watch how things progress, Azreal draws back to watch, and idly begins forming a shape of light in his hands.

Acts:
Seed Advenus with additional basic life: 1 act
Create small herbivores to graze in the non-volcanic areas of Advenus: 2 acts
Detroct
Detroct

Back to top Go down

Post by KatoHearts(A) Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:07 am

And in the fullness of time the cycle continues

Nysela acts first by blessing the Zeruc with a defense against the Psilimes

She also blesses them with pack instincts before creating a much needed set of prey species.

Next Kinatar begins her work for this cycle by pouring an enormous amount of power into grand natural locations.

Afterwards she creates a plane of travel, The Paths, linking these locations.

Finally, she alters the Vaikrate with a desire to spread and minor alterations to their bodies.

Gnos acts next by creating the Banni, the nigh indestructible future city turtles.

Azreal is the last to work and simply seeds Advenus with more life.

And with that, the gods rest.

Nysela’s alterations ensure that the Psilimes never bond with the Zeruc and also allows them certain advantages for and against psionics .

The new simple prey species quickly become the Zeruc’s prefered diet, though they still chase smaller prey for the thrill of the hunt.

Kinatar’s locations, having had so much power poured into them, become loci for sentient life though few have found the doors and only the vaikrate have braved the forest for even a few minutes. The paths to the other doors remain unknown.

The vaikrate start to roam much farther, though the alterations Kinatar intended are slight and tend towards the cosmetic rather than functional.

The Banni begin their unending journey, the energy spent in slowing their metabolism the only thing keeping them from deforesting the planet.

The additional life on Advenus allows the Formics to spread farther across the planet though their hives remain generally the same size as the queen’s control is still limited.

The vaikrate have formed into tribes and have settled the land. Those with psionics take the up role of shaman showing and telling stories with their minds. However… The Psilimes see this. These creatures with tents and fire and food, all things that should be theirs. One thing leads to another and the Psislimes, having bonded with animals long enough to know where new animals come from, have their own Vaikrate bodies to work with, a symbol of status in these times. Thus the Psilimes settle as well, though they dig down into the earth rather than build on it.

Zeruc souls form in the well as the first true Zeruc thoughts are thought. They take up following the herds of prey animals across Mundus. Their technologies consists simple tools, tents, and minor things they’ve gleaned from observing the Vaikrate.

Due to the portals to Anarchy pockets of chaos charged material can be found though they’re rare.

But the time has come.

The gods stir.

Act Totals
Kinatar: 6
Bork: 15
Victor Morte: 12
The Lurker In the Unknown: 15
Azreal: 8
Nysela: 6
Gnos: 7

Universal Encyclopedia
Mortale Mundus:

Advenus:

The Kingdom of the Dead:

The Dream:

Anarchy:

The Paths:

Last edited by KatoHearts(A) on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

KatoHearts(A)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonshardz Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:17 am

Kinatar seems content to rest and travel with the Caravan, for now.
dragonshardz
dragonshardz

Back to top Go down

Post by Runemaker Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Bork stretches up from his forge, finally glancing at the worlds the gods have made. He is taken aback at the change, having lost himself in his crafts one more.

"Hard at work I see," he says, "and such fine work at that. Yes, let the creatures of the world scrabble at community and power. Soon they shall feast for the hunt, and I shall provide."

His hammers rise and fall in unison on two sculptures that rest upon his mighty anvil. In an instant, just as before, the two disappear and take their place upon the world, titans awaiting their hunters.

The first is a colossal sea serpent, with mighty fins that jut from the ocean's top when it seeks the surface. Jet black and bearing eyes that glow a deep red intense enough to shine ahead of the creatures appearance, the only warning most have before it strikes. This creature, as Tzin before it, never hungers, for it is sustained by Bork's divine radiance. It bears the same hammer crest upon its forehead, awaiting the hunter who will finally see it flare to life. And, most deadly, it brings terrible storms with it wherever it goes. Bork smiles, thinking on the tales such a terror will inspire.

"I name thee Ulon, Scourge of the Deep."

The second form strides along the land on four mighty legs. Its body shimmers with fur that slowly melds to match the colors of the lands it traverses, softening or hardening to match the scenery, or the fight. Its face is not dissimilar to Bork's own, a gigantic feline head with a maw filled with razor sharp teeth. It bears a tail easily as long as its colossal body, one that flicks and turns as the creature wills, fully within the beasts control. But, for this creature's might, it lumbers along slowly, never exerting itself in its movements, not seeing a need. Content in its divine sustenance, it seeks the peace of solitude under the sun, ever seeking to avoid the other creatures that walk the land. May the gods have mercy on any who would hunt it, though, for it shows no mercy in the fight.

I name thee Rkar, the Lumbering Hermit."

Exhausted from the mighty effort, Bork turns his gaze to the other collected deities.

"My challenges now dominate the sky, sea, and land. It is time for your creations to rise to their call."

--------------
Acts
Create a titan: 5 Acts
--Storm Caller, Divine Sustenance, Far Sight, buy Only One of It's Kind: 2 Acts
--Bearer of Bork's Mark, allowing him to know when it has died and who has killed it.

Create a titan: 5 Acts
--Camouflage, Armored, Divine Sustenance, Instinctual Life Sense (and a desire to avoid), but Only One of It's Kind: 3 Acts
--------------
Acts Remaining: 0 Acts

Runemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Flat_Land_Snake Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:38 pm

"So many new things, rare and hard to find... but none know of their existence. I believe it is time to start the journeys."

The dreams of a small percentage of individuals, those already with the hunger for more, are visited by the visage of a robed humanoid figure, that of Gnos. Without the use of words; instead using ideas, emotions, and fleeting images; these potential leaders are shown potential futures.

Grand cities floating/walking/climbing through the seas/plains-swamps/mountains, short paths over vast distances, beasts that inspire awe and humbleness simply by being seen, and more... Vague clues are dispersed within these messages on where to begin looking, but only the first step of the journey is hinted upon.

"May the mortals know of their existence, may they seek answers, and may they continue striving."

Acts

Appear to Mortals via Dreams/Visions: 1
-Across All Sapients, but Limited to Those with Ambition: 2
-Giving Hints of Great Wonders: 1

Flat_Land_Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by SFR Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:05 pm

After a nice short soak in the plane of Anarchy, the Lurker in the Unknown returns to the Divine Plane with a new mischievous and interesting idea. At least it is to It. Not one to stand for stability and harmony to exist for extended periods of time, or at all if It had Its way, the Lurker once again expends some of Its divine power across the mortal plane. 

In a display of probably Its largest expenditure of energy ever, the Red-Eyed one in the form of a black, red-eyed AirDancer unleashes massive force of Chaos through the current universe. The results of which manifest in extreme fluctuations in the magnetic fields, weather patterns, air currents, and ocean currents of Mortale Mundus, Advenus, and the magnetic field of the star both planets orbit. For the planets this means that now weather can not only be even more unpredictable but also can also defy logic and common sense. For example it might be a sunny day one moment in the middle of summer which can suddenly change to a raging blizzard in an instant and immediately clear up just as quickly. Basically weather and currents have become extremely volatile and can be any type of weather in any region at any point in time for any amount of time ranging from seconds to days, weeks, months, or even years. Completely random and unpredictable. For the star this change may cause a greater degree of fluctuation of solar flares and the like. of Totally spent, the Lurker retreats to an unknown location.

Acts
Extremely volatile fluctuations in atmospheric, oceanic, weather patterns, and magnetic field of Mortale Mundus: 5
Extremely volatile fluctuations in atmospheric, oceanic, weather patterns, and magnetic field of Advenus: 5
Extremely volatile fluctuations in magnetic field of Star: 5
---------------------
Acts Remaining: 0

SFR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevasta Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:33 am

Nysela reacts in extreme alarm as the Lurker unleashes hell, rushing to constrain the massive energies swelling dangerously.

"Lurker! What the...!"

She strains the wild energies on Mundus, constraining it to a single ((Germany)) sized area of land in the northern hemisphere, the Everstorm. The rest of the planet stays safe and sane and orderly, though the Everstorm itself is a massively wild and chaotic place.

She then focuses on the star, desperately channeling her fragile power into it's wild eruptions, soothing it to a once-a-century cycle.

Acts
Restrain the fluctuations on Mundus to a single Germany sized area: 3 acts
Restrain the fluctuations of the star to a once-per-century cycle: 3 acts
----
Acts Remaining: 0

Sevasta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next