A PBP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godhood: A fresh start

+5
JEOC
Sotek
ryan5w4
LampostSamurai
KatoHearts(A)
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Godhood: A fresh start - Page 3 Empty Re: Godhood: A fresh start

Post by LampostSamurai Tue May 17, 2016 8:34 am

"Who says they won't anyways. Mortals think of all sorts of interesting ideas." Grok replied, looking at the plants he sowed.

LampostSamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by KatoHearts(A) Tue May 17, 2016 10:36 pm

The universe grows more complex

The lorekeeper brings a source of mana into the universe in the form of magically active algae. The sudden influx of mana suffuses the seas and interacts with the more advanced life on the planet in unpredictable ways.

The Warsmith blesses his mortals with Sapience and increased intelligence as well as basic knowledge of him.

He also creates an afterlife for them and sets their souls into a cycle of reincarnation.

The Elementals are blessed again, becoming more intelligent, curious, and capable of basic spell casting.

Hyuld creates the insectoid Dak-ni, ant like creatures inhabiting the caves of Anarwi.

Grok, in an effort to gather power, spreads blessings of genius and madness across the Kul'ta and Radobog’s mortals.

Radobog creates megafauna on Anarwi, in the form of the mammoth like Lit'velae.

Gork, still not done, transplants some plant life from Anarwi and alters it allowing the plants to absorb metals.

Horendithas also blesses the Dak-Ni, again increasing their intelligence before slipping into their dreams.

Finally Melody created the first mana condensing plant on Anarwi.

And so they rested, the embers of Creation dying out finally.

But life still marches on

Mana suffuses Anarwi and it feeds more than just the Elementals. Manavoric subspecies of various plants and animals start cropping up but they’re still quite rare.

Even with sapience and increased intelligence the limited resources on Kuh'la'to keep the Kul'ta rather stagnant. A few tribes do find rich veins of minerals though, using stones to dig out small shelters and harvest a bit of food.

The Elementals may be more intelligent but they aren’t sapient, thus their only spellcasting has been instinctive and reactive, typically to protect themselves or to travel. Fire elementals are the rarest type, followed by air elementals who live short lives in appropriately mana charged storms. Next are the earth elementals who normally have manavines growing on them. Finally, the most common type are water elementals who live underwater or rarely on the beach

The Dak-Ni quickly strip their caves of edible matter. A basic farming effort based on instinct alone helps but the majority of colonies take to nocturnal hunting to support themselves.

Grok’s gift of genius slips into the minds of mortals mostly unnoticed while his gift of madness less so. Among Radobog’s mortals a mad individual is shunned, forced from their group to wander. They tend to head deeper into the forests. It’s altogether another matter among the Kul'ta. When a herd feels madness take one of their own the afflicted individual will be beaten to death and the corpse buried. Very rarely do they escape death. Even more rarely…

They were coming for him. He felt them preparing for their task, gathering their stones. Their herd was small, not more than five and five and five. Seven would come to kill him. Part of him knew he was unwell, that he should accept death. The other, the Voices, told him something very different. They made a very convincing argument. He picked up the biggest stone he could handle and waited….... Their herd was smaller now, eight. They ate well that night. The others feared him now, something he took pride in. As time passed he sired many sons. They shared his madness...

Anarwi’s ecosystems are barely controlled chaos. All Herbivore populations have exploded to unsustainable levels, the predators can’t keep up, and the Dak-ni are raiding the surface indiscriminately. Then the Lit'velae come along and things just get worse. Simply put, if it’s edible, something is eating it. Not even the trees are safe with the Lit'velae knocking them down to get at every last leaf. Plant life diversity is in very real danger as of right now.

Far away from that, Grok’s metallic plants struggle to grow, though the hardy species are starting to take hold. The Kul'ta see them as a good omen and burning them is said to bring good luck.

Small sects of Dak-ni form, far more dedicated to the arts than their brothers and sisters, though it’s seen mostly as a waste of time among the others.

The manavines survive the current turmoil on Anarwi, due in part from protection by earth elementals and the current rarity of manavores.

By this time, all mortals have begun worshiping something, the sun is a popular choice, but the planets themselves are also worshiped, either by the mortals on the planet or those not on it. You can even see little shades on the divine, proto-proto-proto-gods maybe. It should be noted that those with divine knowledge built in don't explicitly worship the god that put that knowledge there. The knowledge isn't readily obvious to the mortal, much like you wouldn't think about something you didn't know you knew. Instead, it comes to them in dreams or visions, shapes their perceptions and the way they would worship, paving the way for later.

Act Totals
Warsmith: 4
Grok: 7
Horendithas: 5
Melody: 4
Lorekeeper: 4
Hyuld: 4
Radobog: 4

Universal Encyclopedia

Somewhere on the Divine plane:

Anarwi:

Kuh'la'to:

KatoHearts(A)
Admin

https://godhood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WhyContainIt Wed May 18, 2016 12:08 am

"Oh, my children, you do well, and now is the time for you to be truly born into this world, to grow and bloom...!" The Lorekeeper exploits the elementals' urge to gather into loci of power, places where the mana flows strong and powerful and magnificent. And there, it appears to them and presses into them a shard of something else, intelligence born not of nerves but of their magic, not just animal intelligence but thought, reasoning, rationality. A spark, even of cleverness...? Each population is elevated and instructed.

"My children. My offspring. I am the Lorekeeper, and I have come before you to welcome you. You have been made in my image, my truest children, the carriers of my dearest domain, the magic that lives and pulses within this world. I have for you sacred tasks - to go forth in my name and shepherd the natural world. To teach the ways of magic to all who seek it, that the Art may grow and bloom. To ensure the balance of life in this realm. To live in peace with all other beings of this realm. To exalt me before any others, but not reject the other gods.

"Except maybe Grok. You'll know what I mean when you see him. But... to the more important point. You now know your tasks. If ever you need my guidance, my power, if you have questions that need answers, pray, and your thoughts will reach me that I might answer them with my will. You shall be my clerics, my apostles, the living, breathing expression of my will, and my proudest creations. Even should you stray from my path, know that your choice is yours; I ask only that you remember that you were born into this world with purpose, not as simple tools or instruments but as life, beautiful and intelligent and perhaps flawed, but no less a wonder and no less loved for it.

"My children, go forth and make me proud."

[1 act: Appear before them and call them to me!
1 act: Enhance intelligence further!
2 acts: Imbue them with sapience!
Give a speech before I poof! Teach them their tasks and prayer!]

WhyContainIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabetwolf Wed May 18, 2016 12:15 am

"Life is not sustainable yet." Hyuld watches the heavy footfall of the Lit'velae as they destroy what they touch. "Too much damage to be inflicted by a single being. But as a single being, a food source?"

Hyuld appears before a Dak-ni queen. His voice resonates from the walls of her chamber, encompassing from every angle. They reverberate throughout the cavern, heard and yet understood by few amidst the more mindless members of the colony.

"Highness, I am Hyuld. It was I that formed you from the very caverns you live in. I that created your colonies to feed you, sustain you, breed you. And it is I that will ensure that your colony shall not collapse. From my mind to yours I grant you images of the beasts of this world - domesticate, order, control them, for you are leaders here. But do not destroy them. Care for them, direct them, cull only to feed or when their numbers risk annihilation of another. Be not wary of the bipedals, for their flesh is not hardened as yours is - be tender, for your sharp appendages could harm them dearly - and help them grow. But ware the elemental's, for their power is something that could scourge you, as I can give you no magics of your own, merely the will to learn from them"

A phantasm of brilliant colours flares in front of the queen, and they find that the bright colours are more vivid than any they have seen before, unmuted by their dull eye sight, and even when they shield their eyes instinctively it appears inside their mind as if their was nothing preventing them from seeing. Creatures flare to life: images of the original eggs being formed, life breathed into them as the internal fire of each gem erupts despite the darkness; of the Dak-ni corralling the great beasts; Tunnellers directed by a Dak-ni beastmaster, a strange drum harness across his back, working in small groups to create rapid transit tunnels; caverns with sharpened stalagmites covered by a thin layer of earth that falls away as an animal dares to stand above it; a slain Lit'Velae being carved up as Dak-ni dance around it, offering thanks; Dak-ni being handed meat from a carver, and passing it from one hand to another so that all who need it are fed; silk being gathered from trappers and hides from animals weaved and sewn into materials to carry and store goods; artists using silk and natural pigments to create tapestries that decorate their cavern, the greatest given as gifts to the queen; encounters between the bipedal omnivores and the Dak-ni, trading silks and foods for tools, wood and fish.

"Go now, and praise my name. The pulse of your heart calls to me. Beat your drum and stamp your grounds, and live!"

((1 act, teach Dak-ni to domesticate animals.
1 act, teach Dak-ni to use Tunnelers as underground guides (they sense vibrations after all) - creating temporary tunnels so as to travel underground - to find Lit'velae and other herbivore herds, and for transit without being exposed to the light of day
1 act, teach Dak-ni to exploit the abilities of domesticated creatures: create pit traps using the Tunnelers in order to hunt the above ground creatures for food; weave using the Trapper silks; milk and skin herbivores
1 act, appear to Dak-ni queens to teach them this - and from the queens the hive learns))
Sabetwolf
Sabetwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LampostSamurai Wed May 18, 2016 2:25 am

Grok watches the chaos in anwari. He grins very briefly, tugging at the souls of the more genius members of the giants to talk with them.

His talk is much less focused on "do this and do that" but more in the terms of an arrangement. He offers them power and intellect to protect them from the bugs raiding the surface, and he will give them protection from those gods that would stifle them. All he asks is for them to worship him and protect the less sane members of their race. His business concluded, he returns then to their bodies.

(1 act appear before.
Assuming that there is an arrangement:
1 act increased intelligence.)

Last edited by LampostSamurai on Wed May 18, 2016 7:27 am; edited 3 times in total

LampostSamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabetwolf Wed May 18, 2016 3:30 am

"My Dak-ni do not threaten your giants. They do not raid them, they only offer peace and prosperity. Why do you fear? The strength of the Giants is something useful, but their dexterity does fall short of the fluidity of the Dak-ni. There is no room for brutishness in the caves"
Sabetwolf
Sabetwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ghasek Wed May 18, 2016 6:12 am

No, no, no, this was wrong, so very wrong. All of it. He'd rested too long, and saw the life on Anarwi ravage away at itself, unbidden.

Fury overtook Radobog, and he set to work. He would not undo his creations, but they must be kept in check. And so, he set to creating the perfect predator: medium-sized, pack animals, with four muscular limbs not unlike springs coiled. Sharp teeth, and sharper minds Radobog would give them, and an impeccable sense of smell. They'd be covered in tough, leathery skin, but no fur. Finally, Radobog would set them loose both in the caves and the plains and forests of Anarwi, to hunt, and to put a check on these herbivores.

(Spending 4 acts, create unique intelligent life. 2 for size, 1 for sapience, 1 for intellect.)

ghasek

Back to top Go down

Post by LampostSamurai Wed May 18, 2016 7:19 am

"Your bugs have an interesting means of expressing peace and prosperity. Either way, not my giants. I didn't make any species of beast. I'm just offering them protection they need" Grok says, his eyes rolling ever so slightly at Hyuld's mention of 'offering peace and prosperity.'

LampostSamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabetwolf Wed May 18, 2016 7:29 am

"Is trade not prosperity? There is no ill will - their lean forms are inefficient for food stuffs anyway. The beasts are much more beneficial.
Sabetwolf
Sabetwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ghasek Wed May 18, 2016 7:29 am

"Your giants? You forget yourself, I think."

ghasek

Back to top Go down

Post by LampostSamurai Wed May 18, 2016 7:54 am

"While I'm not sure your bugs understand the definition of trade, unless we're speaking in euphemisms here, and I have my doubts that rewarding their bad behavior will actually get them to listen to you, I don't think I'm going to convince you of anything." Grok shrugged, idly batting at some rocks on the Warsmith's planet.

Said rocks became a protobird of a similar silicon base as the Kul'ta, surviving off the constant storm and lightning rather then traditional means of food. Instead of flight, they instinctively manipulate a personal magnetic field, floating instead of flying. (2 acts create life?)

He then turned to say something to Radobag, "We must look alike. Maybe we got confused for each other."

LampostSamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by ryan5w4 Wed May 18, 2016 8:58 am

"Grok, you should ask Radobag before you usurp the worship of his creation, shouldn't you? You aren't making any friends with your actions."

ryan5w4

Back to top Go down

Post by ryan5w4 Wed May 18, 2016 11:42 am

Horindithas appears before one of the Dak-ni queens, levitating to appear at eye level with her. He's totally invisible to all the grunts on the ground. He taps into their telepathic communication net, and 'speaks' loudly over them: "Hello, my dear queens. I'm the source of those cave drawings some of your people seem to worship. Now, I'm here on perfectly friendly terms, I just wanted to convince you that art is not a waste of time, as some of you would seem to think. Some of these gods want nothing more than to toy with your lives for their amusement, but myself, I want you to thrive." Horindithas will send 'pictures' over their telepathic communication. They're pictures of a possible future of the Dak-ni race: a totally peaceful race, killing only for sustenance and nothing else. They've domesticated the Tunnlers for food, and the new predators have joined them as domesticated pets. The other sentient races on the planet have willingly begun to co-exist with them. And, of course, there are plenty of pictures of Dak-ni dancing, singing, painting, and making other art. "I don't ask of you to worship me, that belongs to your creator. I just ask you to consider the arts. They can inspire your people, they can inspire peace, prosperity, and they can keep everyone happy. Thank you for your time." Horindithas, done with his talk, plays the queen a sweet song on his lute before leaving his corporeal form and disappearing from their view.

(1 act- appearance to mortals)

ryan5w4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabetwolf Wed May 18, 2016 5:08 pm

"My sincerest apologies Radobog. I merely assumed that as Grok commanded their worship, he was their creator. It is exceptionally poor form for a god to leech the mortals of another." Despite the inability of a spherical object to bow, Hyuld directs a feeling of obeisance towards Radobog.

((Totally my screw up, I messed up who created what and didn't think to double check))

Turning towards Horindithas "I appreciate your gifts. The arts are a fine form, and can create a great tapestry upon which to weave the cycles of the Dak-ni. It is unfortunate that those currently inspired are shunned, when they should be taken in by the colony as a great resource"
Sabetwolf
Sabetwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ryan5w4 Wed May 18, 2016 5:23 pm

"Thank you! And yes, I'm hoping the queens will follow my advice. Art would be beneficial to them in ways I'm not even sure they understand."

ryan5w4

Back to top Go down

Post by LampostSamurai Wed May 18, 2016 8:57 pm

"If Radobog has an issue he should speak up on it, in fact, he's had plenty of time to do so, and has not. As it is, I didn't demand the worship of myself, or only myself. More of a deal, of which exclusivity was not a part of it. I also didn't lie to them and tell them I created them, so he can go and play that card. I wouldn't of bothered at all if the bugs weren't out of control earlier." Grok said, looking at Hyuld and Horendithas with no small amount of annoyance

"Though I suppose Horendithas's anger might stem more from my ignorance of his demands that I not affect his planet any further. But if I were him, I'd be more worried about the ecosystem on that planet. This planet is going to be getting very interesting soon."

LampostSamurai

Back to top Go down

Post by ghasek Thu May 19, 2016 12:26 am

"No, this does not hurt my designs. Not yet. Though, if you aim for exclusive worship, or even majority, then, Grok, we will come to blows. But for now, I am content to create. For now."

ghasek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sotek Thu May 19, 2016 1:19 pm

Melody whistles to herself as she looks over the ecosystems of Anarwi. Not enough restraints on the herbivores, even with the small number of predator types that exist. Well, easily enough fixed, she supposes. And suiting action to thought, she scatters assorted predators across the surface of Anarwi.

((2 acts: mass create life - predators, on Anarwi, to help fill in various gaps in the ecosystem.)

Sotek

Back to top Go down

Post by JEOC Thu May 19, 2016 3:00 pm

The Warsmith sees his world, and that it is barren. With a will, he does forge plants with trunks covered lightly in iron.
He does forge shrubs, with woody stems.
He does forge smaller creatures, born of rock and forged in fire, to share his world with the Kul'ta. He instills in them a fondness for the rarer minerals, making them a delicacy for the Kul'ta.

(( 1 act, mass create small groves of tree, 1 act to mass create shrubs, and 2 acts to mass create effectively prey lithovores, adept at getting to the rarer minerals))

JEOC

Back to top Go down

Post by KatoHearts(A) Tue May 24, 2016 2:04 am

The gods, seeking greater power, begin to appear.

The Lorekeeper appeared to the elementals, blessing them with sapience and greater intelligence, before telling them of their divine mission and to pray to him.

Hyuld appeared to a Dak-ni queen, and by extension all of them, teaching them about animal domestication as well as giving them a glimpse of a possible future. He also asks them to worship him.

Grok summons the souls of some of the Anarwi giants, increasing their intelligence and talking with them briefly. He suggest that they worship him and perhaps protect their mentally ill members.

Radobog, seeking to correct the imbalance on Anarwi, creates a race of intelligent, sapient, wolf like predators.

Grok, not yet satisfied, creates a silicon based, levitating, “bird” that feeds off of lighting.

Horenditha also appears to the Dak-ni queens, asking not for worship but for art.

Melody wisely corrects the last imbalances in Anarwi’s ecosystem.

The Warsmith, deciding his world was a bit too barren, created trees and shrubs as well as a small burrowing lithovore on Kuh'la'to.

The first wisps of worship form, not much now, but it’s there.

Life goes on though.

The elementals form into small social groups along the beaches. They haven’t shared their knowledge of magic yet as they lack the ability to communicate, though they have a crude pantomime forming.

Dak-ni all across Anarwi start trying to domesticate creatures, some succeed, some do not, though they are obviously more successful with the Tunnelers and Trappers. Some Dak-ni have started worshipping Hyuld, but it’s a primitive, confused, sort of worship.

The giants continue on with their lives, most live in or near a tribe these days. The mentally ill members still typically head deeper into the forest but it tends to be more of a self imposed exile now.

Radobog’s predators, prideful and spiteful beasts, gorge themselves on the bounty of Anarwi and settle in as apex predators.
Grok’s lightning bird’s become a common sight on Kuh'la'to, though they don’t do much beyond that.

Horendithas’ plea does not fall on deaf ears. Those Dak-ni who are artistically inclined are allowed to continue their craft after they’ve worked their share. Vague worship of Horendithas starts, but there’s much less than Hyuld.

Melody’s actions have brought Anarwi back into balance. A few generations prove that the ecosystems have stabilized.

The Warsmith’s trees, stumpy little things with roots that run deep, take hold around any source of water available with the shrubs growing in their shade. The new burrowing lithovores become a popular snack, though not an easily acquired one.

These simple ages are drawing to a close.

The mortals grow more advanced by the day.

Now is the time to act.
Act Totals
Warsmith: 4
Grok: 7
Horendithas: 7
Melody: 6
Lorekeeper: 4
Hyuld: 4
Radobog: 3

Universal Encyclopedia (Currently out of date)

Somewhere on the Divine plane:

Anarwi:

Kuh'la'to:

KatoHearts(A)
Admin

https://godhood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WhyContainIt Tue May 24, 2016 2:28 am

The Lorekeeper makes a sort of mental 'Hmm.' They were supposed to be able to talk or something like it with magic, but clearly that's not panning out. Let's alter that slightly...

[4 acts: Grant the elementals telepathy and spend however many acts don't go into that to increase their intelligence further.]

WhyContainIt

Back to top Go down

Post by ghasek Tue May 24, 2016 3:34 pm

Finally, time had come for Radobog's real work.

In the giants' form he came down to this world, dressed in their fashions, such as they were. Rough furs clad his body, and a great, bushy beard covered most of his face. His features were young, but he had eyes that showed age even to the most casual observer.

With a crude barrel of beer, and a bushel of the native grains, he entered a giant settlement, or the closest thing to it, seeking the chieftain. Achieving that, he would tell them of the bounty that could soon be within their grasp, and share with them the secrets of brewing, and the pre-requisite farming.

With that, he leaves, moving on to the next settlement, and several after that, leaving behind valuable knowledge of what truly mattered.

(3 Acts, an appearance to the giants, teaching brewery and farming.)

ghasek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabetwolf Tue May 24, 2016 4:21 pm

"Ah, the Dak-ni begin to thrive. This is excellent" Hyuld pulsed in brilliant colours, and suddenly stood before a queen. "Your highness, I thank you for your dedication. The pulse of your hive brings me great joy, and I wish to see this recorded. I grant you the gift of writing. With writing you may record the events of your hive, great and small. With writing you may pass on knowledge to other members of the hive generations after you, or to mortals outside the ken of this place. With writing, generations of knowledge can be condensed, passed on, improved upon, and you may advance."

"And now, I gift you a grand tome." The ground tremors before the queen as the brilliance of Hyuld condenses. A slab of hardened stone pulls from the ground. It separates into many layers, and each layer separates again, until sheets of stone hover in mid air. Suddenly, crags appear in the stone as the words of Hyuld are engraved. A holy book for the Dak-ni. "With this, you will have the knowledge of your people's creation, and with this, you will learn to live in my name." The sheets slow, gather together, and come to rest on the ground. A worker, seemingly acting of its own accord instead of the hive, gathers the sheets and places it by the hand of the queen, before resuming it's normal order.

(1 Act, appear to queen
1 Act, create writing system - an indented braille-like system, so that it can be read regardless of lighting (thus, suitable for the caves)
1 Act, create holy book of the Dak-ni, outlining their creation from the grounds of this world and their return to dust at the end, describing practices of worship to Hyuld through dance and drum (prayers before leaving the safety of the hive, before grand meals after a successful hunt, when a new queen is born, once a week [hey let's create a sabbatical - no hunting on this day, life is precious], etc.), and outlining the tenants of living - dedication to the hive, charitableness, care for the disabled, contempt for the wicked [in this case, those who would drive someone away for being different to other members of their species], judging by intent and virtue instead of appearance)
Sabetwolf
Sabetwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by JEOC Tue May 24, 2016 10:29 pm

The Warsmith frowned. It was still far too empty in the star system. It would not do. Two moons, in a complex dance around the circling planets, one radial in it's orbit and one polar, took shape on his anvil. Kul'jun'te, in it's orbit around the belt of worlds, he forged of iron and stone, the powdered dust red as the blood of most species. Kul'me'noth, he forged of the blackest obsidian, a dark moon hanging in the sky of both worlds in it's polar orbit, crossing the sky at strange times.

((2 acts each to Create 2 moons.))

JEOC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sotek Thu May 26, 2016 3:03 pm

Melody sings as she prepares for a manifestation.

First, the location. Full of manavines, elementals feeding off the manavines, and a pack of Radobog's predators - little interaction between the two species, of course, as they have neither competition nor use for cooperation, but they tolerate one another well enough for her purposes.

Then, the "guests": the first set are a Dak-ni princess and her retinue, freshly departed from her mother's hive. None back home will miss them, and as they explore some caves, Melody warps space briefly. After the spacewarp disappears, the small band finds themselves stumbling out of a cave far away from where they began. The next set of guests are a small tribe of giants, driven from their fields by enemies, forced to flee into the night - they, too, find themselves stumbling out of a forest far from where they began.

And then, the stage is set, and Melody applies a trace of her power to manifest to the mortals gathered together of four distinct species - her form bearing a slightly dreamlike quality, and no two of the mortals who are present can agree afterwards on her precise appearance - or, indeed, which species she took the form of.

Her speech possesses a lyrical quality, as she issues her declarations. "I am the goddess Melody, and i have chosen all of you to be the first of my people. Each and every one of you has something to provide to the others, and so I ask you to remember that and work together for your collective betterment." She then waves an appendage, in a gesture that might be reminiscent of a conductor at a symphony were any of the mortals present to have any concept of that, and starts spending her power to create a grand city. The city is far larger than needed to support the mortals who are currently present, and the surface portion is decorated in rainbow coloration. All of the buildings structured for any sort of public use have doorways operable by any of the present species - save, of course, for a mature Dak-ni queen - though there are also buildings structured as residences that would likely only be comfortable for one species ... and laid out such that if the houses are taken by those who would be comfortable in them, the various species would almost invariably be one another's neighbors. The city is further structured to have at least some ability to have sanitation, if and when the mortals figure out how to do any of that.

Melody speaks further, declaring "I gift you this city to live within, and ask merely that you set aside a small portion of each day to give thanks to Me."

She then gestures further, finishing up the city by providing fields - already planted with grains - pastures - containing some measure of herding herbivores - some food in the cave system underneath - and even manavines growing along certain buildings, to support the elementals.

Before she departs, she offers her final advice, of "Be excellent to one another."

((1 act to relocate some mortals to the site of the Holy City))
((1 act to manifest to the mortals at the site of the Holy City))
((4 acts to create the Holy City))

Sotek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next